HP Battery Alert Issue appears before windows starts. It’s happen because HP utilities perform system validation in different phases such as examine to primary battery capacity and also checked for any other secondary installed battery. If your computer does not pass these tests then it shows boot up error code 601 for primary (internal) battery.
HP Battery storage capacity is the total amount of energy that a battery holds the capability to store to easily power a portable device such as a notebook computer. The lower the storage capacity of a battery, the shorter the amount of time it can easily power a portable device.
All the rechargeable batteries, according to HP Computer Support team of professionals, have gradually lost their storage capacity to store. This kind of loss in the storage capacity is known as irreversible and cannot be restored at all. The maximum storage capacity of any new battery can be quite different from the maximum storage capacity of a battery after one year of use. So, it is always advised.
Steps to Fix HP Battery Alert Issue
Step 1: Perform a Battery Test
- To resolve a Battery Alert message, it is advised by HP tech support experts to perform a Battery Test in the System Diagnostics (F2) environment, by enabling the battery for the best usage performance.
- To access the HP System Diagnostics Battery Test, a user simply needs to turn on the computer and then immediately press the esc key button to display the Startup Menu easily.
- Further one needs to press the System Diagnostics F2 key, and then carefully select the “Battery Test” option
Step 2: Hold Button
- Users are asked to simply hold the power button for at least five seconds in a day to easily turn off the computer.
Step 3: Working with the “F2” Key
- Turn on the computer first and then instantly press the F2 button for at-least once in every second until you find that the HP PC Hardware Diagnostics UEFI menu has been displayed in the screen.
Step 4: Component Test Feature
- Click on the “Component Tests” just located right to the main menu.
- Next, in the list of “Component Tests” section, you simply need to click on the “Power” button. Next, in the list of Power Tests section, just tap on the “Battery” option.
- On the “Battery Test” section, simply click on the “Run once” section. The Battery Test will then begin to work
Step 5: After Completion of Testing Procedure
- When the testing is completed, then first line on the Battery Check page will clearly displays the status of the battery. If the user’s battery has passed, then click on the “Main Menu” or simply click on the “Battery Details” for more knowledge.
Fix all your HP battery related issues with our expert professionals working at HP customer support department right away! Our services are exceptionally reasonable to afford and is designed to match all the user’s expectations.