The HP Printer Error Code 57 is a fan error, which is generally occurring when a fan on the HP printer was failed.
This error is also known as a Gears Seized Error and Memory Card Error.
Meanwhile, on modern HP LaserJet printers, this code indicates a failure of one or more fans, on older machines gears seized or memory problems.
What to do when this error occurring!
When this typically HP LaserJet Printer Error Code 57 arises on your computer screen, then you will require taking help from an experienced HP tech support team to fix immediately.
Well, here, this blog will guide you very simple methods to Fix HP Printer Error Code 57. So you just need to follow these methods to solve it quickly.
Methods to Troubleshoot HP Printer Error Code 57:-
Method 1:- Check the Fan’s Connector
- You should try to check the fan’s connector and make sure the fan is not blocked.
- If you found that fans are blocked, then you will need to replace the fan. Maybe be an on older style printers occur the error, which caused by a bad main motor.
Check the error is resolved, if no, otherwise go to the next method.
Method 2:- Reset HP LaserJet Printer
You should try to turn the product off and turn it on by the following way:-
- First of all, leave the printer on and unplug the power cable from the printer and wall outlet for 55-60 seconds.
- Then reconnect the power cable to the printer and the wall outlet rather than a surge protector.
- Now, check your HP printer is receiving the full power.
May this method will help to resolve the error. If not, then go to the next method.
Related Blog: How to Fix HP LaserJet Printer Error B0605?
Method 3:- Check & Reset Connections to the DC Controller
- You should check DC power supply voltages and then replace DC Power Supply if you found any issue.
- Try to reseat connections to the DC controller and to the specified fan.
Now see that this method resolved the issue. If not, then go to the next method.
Method 4:- Check DC Controller Malfunctions & Replace
You should try to check DC Controller malfunction. Then replace the DC controller if you found any issue.
- Calibrate the printer after replacing the DC controller.
- DC Controller malfunctions.
- Tab missing on top cover. 220V unit plugged into 110V outlet.
Now check the error is resolved, if not then its suggestion for you to go the next method.
Avail Instant Help from Dial HP Customer Support Phone Number:-
You can call on HP Customer Care Support Number anytime, which is accessible 24×7/365 days throughout the year. Through the number, you could connect with our team of highly skilled technicians, who are experts in dealing any kind of HP Printer technical issues or errors. Thus, the professionals will give you the best guidance to fix this issue. Also, you can avail reliable and perfect answers to resolve other kinds of HP Printer issues. Hence, call us now to get help instantly to your HP Printer technical queries.