The Light Blink Error in HP printers occurs due to paper jam technical faults in the printer. These paper jam issues can occur in three specific areas that are often difficult to spot by us. Such errors may even occur while there is zero paper jam issue. Often these errors may appear as a false error messages and it is essential to Fix HP Color LaserJet CP1217 Printer Error which has been explained well in all the below mentioned steps.
Steps to Fix HP Color LaserJet CP1217 Printer Error
Step 1: Remove all loose papers
- The first step is simply to remove all loose papers that are there in the tray 1 and the output tray.
Step 2: Clear jam from the output tray
- Take a hold on jammed paper including the middle section as well and then carefully pull out the paper from the output tray.
- Open and then, carefully close the rear door to clean up the error light.
Step 3: Clean up the jam from tray 1
- Here, carefully raise the jam access door, and then pull out the tray 1.
- Check carefully inside whether there is any jammed paper left out.
- Now reinstall the first tray and then reduce the jam access door.
- Press the Resume key to continue with the process of printing.
Step 4: Clear out the fuser jam
- Open the rear door carefully and then have a tight hold on the jammed paper where it is most visible,
- Close the rear door now and proceed to next step.
Step 5: Reset the printer
- Hold the Power button to turn off the printer carefully
- Wait at-least for 30 seconds and then press down the Power button to turn on the printer.
Step 6: Reload the paper and then, try printing now
- Pull out carefully the paper tray 1
- The next step is to slide the paper length as well as width to their outermost positions.
- Now carefully align all the edges and then, load the paper into the tray 1
- Slide the paper length as well as its width carefully.
- Now, push the paper stack down to ensure that it is located right below the paper limit tabs on the side of the tray.
- Check for all print settings properly and then, clean out the cartridge area
- Service the printer now
Dial at HP Printer Support Number for excellent solutions to your queries!
We encourage users to get in touch at HP Printer Support Number +1-800-597-1052 for resolving a wide number of issues related to HP printers with excellent support answers within defined timeline. Our technicians are highly competent to deal with any kind of HP printer problems. Call us to get your queries resolved now before it’s too late!