The HP DeskJet Light Blinking Printer Issue occurs when the printer stops printing by displaying a message as ‘Paper Jam’ error on the computer. Further you will receive difficulty because the “Attention light” and the “Media Error indicator will start blinking faster. The blog will describe ways to fix HP DeskJet Light Blinking Printer Issue by guiding users with appropriate solutions.
Steps to troubleshoot HP DeskJet Light Blinking Printer Issue
Step 1: Press the Cancel button
- Press the Cancel button in order to clear the jam problem automatically.
Step 2: Remove any type available debris from the trays
- The next should be to remove all types of debris or junk files from both the input as well as the output tray, disconnect the printer power cord, and then check for any loose objects in the trays.
Step 3: Clear the jammed paper from the printer
- Users are now needed to remove jammed paper from the printer’s base by opening the cleanout door. Before doing this, make sure that your printer is in off mode and the power cord is disconnected.
Step 4: Clear out any type of jammed paper from the printer in the front side
- First tap on the Power button to turn off the product
- Now disconnect the USB cable from the front side of the product
- Users are advised to disconnect the power cord from the rear of the product
- Next, grasp the jammed paper tightly and pull it from the front side of the product slowly.
- You need to reconnect the power cord carefully to the rear of the product.
- At last, simply press the Power button () to turn it on.
Step 6: Move carriage freely now
- To make sure that the carriages are able to moves freely across the printer, simply open the cartridge access door and then, check for any kind of obstructions.
Step 7: Using the automated tool
- Users are now recommended to work with the automated tool to completely clean the paper feed rollers which will further enable users to clear paper jams.
Step 8: clean all ink smears
- Make use of an automated tool to clean ink smears so that it’s easy for you to clear any kind of paper jams by optimizing the print quality.
Step 9: Manually cleaning of the paper feed rollers
- At last, one needs to manually perform a cleaning process of Dust, paper fiber, and other debris that may unexpectedly get collected on paper feed rollers which can lead to paper jams and paper feed issues. So, it is recommended for users to clean the paper feed rollers on manual mode
If still you are unable to fix the issue by your own then reach the below mentioned contact details
Contact our HP Printer Support professionals for Instant Solutions!
Our customers are always welcome to dial at HP DeskJet Printer Customer Support number to instantly get in touch with our expert technicians and resolve the matter on prompt basis. We are available 24*7 hours for our users to provide them the best-in-class support answers that are easy to understand. Solutions are unique to deliver and this is what makes us distinguished from other brand. Call us now and get the best out of our services.